Xenith Epic Helmet
The Xenith Epic Helmet, the EPIC shock system utilizes Multi-Staged Compression to attenuate impact energy. Stages 1, 2, & 3 offer increasing levels of resistance to adapt to low, medium, and high impacts. The interior ridge adds 2 additional walls to the original shock absorber design, creating a more reinforced structure to enhance its ability to minimize sudden head movement.
- Virginia Tech Helmet Rating:
- ENGAGE: Tighten the chinstraps for an instant custom fit with no pumps needed. The low strap wraps around the head through the Conforms to the occipital bone for the ultimate in fit and retention. Engineered from high quality injected foam for superior comfort and durability.
- PROTECT: The EPIC shock absorber and compression liner are a system of technologies designed to protect against both linear and rotational forces. The EPIC shock absorber releases air upon impact with Multi-Staged Compression to help address a wide range of linear impacts. The compression liner acts as a suspension system, keeping the head secure and allowing the shell to move independently to reduce dangerous rotational forces.
- IGNITE: TPU comfort pads are comfortable, durable, and hygienic. XRD Extreme Impact Protection foam inside provides enhanced protection and performance.
- COOL: Aggressive vent pattern showcases a modern sleek style while optimizing ventilation.
FACEGUARDS SOLD SEPARTELY
To check out the faceguards available for this helmet, please Click Here
|Small||6 3/8 - 6 5/8||19 4/5 - 21”|
|Medium||6 5/8 - 7 1/8||21 1/4 - 22 1/4”|
|Large||7 1/8 - 7 1/2||22 1/4 - 23 3/4”|
|X-Large||7 1/2 - 8||23 3/4 - 25 1/4”|
For the Xenith fitting guide please Click Here